- This event has passed.
Improve Your Life and Time Management: Set Personal Goals
November 28, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST$49
Re-visit Your Top Priorities in Life, Set a Course for Your Future, Grow and Lead with Purpose!
Are you committed to your personal goals as much as you are to your business goals?
If you find yourself succeeding in business, it can often come at the cost of your own personal goals. When I speak to successful leaders, the thing that is really holding them back from achieving big personal success is that they don’t plan for it. It’s common for business professionals to put their energy into their business or work goals and forget to look at what they want in life. Working long hours can mean that we don’t feel we have time for our own personal goals, and yet, many people find the time.
In this 2 hour workshop, I will share with you the same tools and tips that fortune 500 professionals use to get their personal goals accomplished.
- Start to become conscious of what is unconscious in you
- Get focused with a personal life plan
- Identify your personal values
- Set goals that have deep meaning and inspire you
- Identify habits to make and habits to break
- Figure out the most important goals in your life, so you can go after them with a laser focus.
- Break through self-built barriers and plow through procrastination.
Who is this for?
Business Professionals who are already pretty successful and
- Have a strong desire to take the time to re-visit personal goals
- Are determined to make some practical decisions about your time
When: November 28 from 3 pm to 5 pm
Where: Willow Grove Hampton Inn, 1500 Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA
Price: $49 or $39 per person if registering more than 1.
Sign up now! There’s limited seating.
Coming Solo? Register here.
Coming in a group of 2 or more? Register here.
You will be able to add attendees names in the check-out form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this session.
A step-by-step guide will be offered that you can use for mapping any goals – even if they change. Sign up now! There’s limited seating.